Tuesday, March 19, 2013

74/365 I'm in the garden

74/365 I'm in the garden by Darcy89
74/365 I'm in the garden, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Okay, I have this assignment for my Philosophy "thinking critically" class. It goes like this:

- Make a visual argument based on a topic that will be revealed in week 3 using ONE picture and a MAXIMUM of EIGHT words.

So here I am thinking Awesome! (Capital "A") this one will be a cinch, I mean the hardest part of the assignment is either making or finding a picture and learning how to use image editing software and I have enough of a handle on that these days not to need to worry. Plus! I thought of at least 8 different smart, compelling, witty and subversive argument ideas in one drive home one day so how hard could it be?!

Then the topic came out...

"Veganism"...

Right... nope, nothing. *crickets* You have GOT to be kidding me. I have no idea.

None.

So if anyone has a wave on inspiration please let me know! It can be anything, like meat eaters are to blame for the assassination of JFK, go vegan and save your President. Anything! (Preferable something I can communicate effectively using a picture and 8 words)

Lol, there is nothing like using ones Flickr friends to do their Philosophy assessments for them right?

74/365 out-take

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment