Saturday, March 16, 2013

65/365 hanging out

65/365 hanging out by Darcy89
65/365 hanging out, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
In Perth today visiting my sister for the 3rd year musical theatre WAAPA students first performance of the year... so of course I have hijacked her laptop and am using it to slowley catch up on the TEN photos I am behind in posting :(

65/365 hanging out BW

This photo was taken after uni one night while I was waiting for cheerleading auditions to start (okay... I know... please stop laughing now... I JUST WANTED AN OPPORTUNITY TO TUMBLE AGAIN OKAY?!?!) Little did I know that the grass surrounding this sculpture on the hill was basically a bog - my poor pretty shoes got so dirty :'( ... Anyway, I wanted to play with scale and lens flare. I think I prefer the scale in the version without me, and the lens flare in this one :)

Sculpture on the hill

Looking forward to getting back in the 365 habit, I've been missing the daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment