Thursday, February 7, 2013

37/365 Peering over

37/365 Peering over


Not much planning went into todays photos. It was my last visit to the outdoor cinema for the summer (no summer is ending :'( !!!) and it was just me, a camera and a tripod in some seriously harsh afternoon sun playing in the botanical gardens while I waited for the rest of my party to arrive post work. So that was fun :-)

Check out some of the rejects below.

Rejected 37/365 playing with flowers

Found some random flowers someone discarded in the grass... so I put them to good use :-)

Rejected 37/365 Playing with flowers some more

because its fun...

Rejected 37/365 playing with water

Please forgive the dodgy photoshop work... I was just trying to get a slightly different look at a Sydney icon

Rejected 37/365 Check this out

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment