Thursday, January 31, 2013

31/365 The Return of the Brown Teddy

31/365 The return of the brown teddy

ONE MONTH DOWN 11 MORE TO GO!!!

I was feeling a little overwhelmed today. You know when you suddenly have a whole heap of stuff to get done and no time to do it in and yet even had you been "more prepared" it wouldn't have changed anything because there just really wasn't any time?

So what did I do to solve my dilemma? What any self-respecting procrastinator would do of course - collapse on my bed and stare at the ceiling for a prolonged period of time then wake up shocked that I fell asleep in the first place only to find myself clutching brown teddy whom I wasn't even aware had joined me on the bed.

I think that's why this project has been so good for me so far. There is no time to procrastinate, no "its okay I can take pictures tomorrow," I've just got to get on with it an take a photo each day. In some ways this last month has been one of the longest in my life, and in other ways I am left wondering where the days went?! 

Todays photos are okay because they are more like a diary of what I did this afternoon, but I have to say that I am really excited about a few ideas that came to me this evening and can't wait to get to give them a go!!! hehehe :-D


Rejected 31/365 zonked

Sometimes I find myself lying on my bed staring at the ceiling just thinking my life away and it's so real that I forget I haven't done the things I thought of or I'll look our the window and realise that the sun has set and its hours past dinner time and I have no idea what happened to the hours. It's kind of nice though, a luxury I'll miss one day I am sure.

Until next time,
D.

1 comment:

  1. You have to do what the body needs. Sleep is a powerful tool. Cute photo darcy

    ReplyDelete