Monday, January 28, 2013

28/365 "The Boots"

28/365 "The Boots" by Darcy89
28/365 "The Boots", a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Please excuse my language but I just have to say that I have so much random shit in my bedroom... I am talking, glitter hats, wigs, masks, costumes, a whole collection of pole shoes, other things that do not need to be mentioned in a public forum and these, The Boots.

I stumbled across the boots (that I LOOOOVE... pity they're just not appropriate to wear to pretty much any occasion or location) when 'spring cleaning' (summer cleaning?) out my bedroom. And by stumbled upon what I really mean is that at some point in time in the last 2 weeks they got pushed out from under my bed and I have been tripping over them in the middle of the night ever since so thought I might as well put them to good use in my 365 photo of the day.

They were originally purchased for the pole studio's Christmas party where my burlesque class did a performance based on fairytales but they've also come in very handy when attending a "Pirates of the Caribbean" themed birthday party (where I caught the train into the city BY MYSELF wearing these, a floor length black skirt with a hip high split and a red and black corset... but that trip is a story for a whole other time)... suffice to say they will probably spend most of my life lying under my bed collecting dust, but they are just do hot I am never giving them up ;-)

Much love,
D.

P.S. I do not advise anyone try this pose for any length of time at home on a hot, muggy, rainy day... I learnt the hard way that it does wonders for causing head spins.

1 comment:

  1. Love the setup lighting . Very sensual . The boots are keep forever

    ReplyDelete