Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16/365 WIP Shower water

16/365 WIP Shower water


As the title of this photo says, today's publication is still a work in progress. Don't get me wrong there is nothing inherently terrible about this picture its just that it doesn't yet have "the look" I was going for in post processing yet so I'll want to work on that. But for now I am running out of time in my day and might not be able to publish anything for the next few (but I'll still be taking those photos) so I wanted to get this out while its fresh.

To be honest, in my head I think there are 2 or 3 conflicting versions of this photo in my head and thats why I am having so much trouble deciding how to process it. One is really high key and dreamy, another is kind of grungy and yet another is kind of etherial and in colour... so if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears :D...

If not then I can spend hours doing this and that - finding my way around photoshop again (which I actually love doing) - until I produce something along the lines of the image in my head. Who knows, once thats done I may decide I like this one better anyway ;)

***
Photo taken using the wondrous light box that is my bathroom


Darcy's 365 project so far...


Thats all for today,
Much love.
D.


16/365 WIP colour version

No comments:

Post a Comment