Thursday, April 22, 2010

Project #1 filling the void, status: COMPLETE!


Hey Y'all! How is everyone doing? Well I hope :-)

(Yuck a guy just walked by my house wearing his jeans around his crotch and held there by a belt and some luck - I hate that...)

But back on track... I am proud to say that after much procrastination, avoidance, reluctance and finally one  sudden impulse to get off my ass and do something about it... my bedroom re-decoration is complete :-D i.e. my walls are no longer blushing in their nakedness, not that its clean or anything - thats asking a bit much don't you think?

Anyway, just to remind you, this is what my walls looked like before...


 

and...

 

Not exactly the type of room I'd like to spend a lot of my time in... but its fixed now!!!! :-D

Take a look...




See all those photo's? I took them :-D...







Much better overall don't you think?

Of course please excuse all the rubbish :-P

Anyway, I was all excited because a of last Tuesday I'm on uni break for 2 weeks... I had it all planned!!! I was going to read, and edit photo's and post blog posts and do nothing particularly taxing at all... that is until I came to the grounding realisation that my weekends leading up to and including the weeks of my 21st birthday and birthday party are all full... and then the friday after a have a 3000 word essay due... so I'm thinking that I should do some work so that I can propperly acknowlege and enjoy the milestone that is my birthday... what do you think? 

Sigh, I've never really been one for delayed gratification...

Ahh well...

Thats all,
D.

P.S. yes i know that in some of the photo's some of the pictures are not straight.... I just thought it would be entertaining if I got constant messages of annoyance from Eddie and Bell until I fixed it. :-P

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic way to set up the photos across ur wall. Did u come up with that layout or did a really awesome friend give u some advice?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no that would be you Elvira...

    A big thankyou going out to Elvira for arranging these pix on my computer room floor so that I could copy them onto my wall...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's right, I forgot that I was the awesome friend, how silly of me.

    Anyhow ur very welcome :) Glad to be of assistance.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARCY!!! it looks amaaaazzzzing!!!!!! <3 it so much!! can u do my room now ;)

    ReplyDelete