Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I was trying to think of some kind of cool racing slogan... but I just don't know any :(

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I've been going through a whole lot of photo's that I've been meaning to edit and save lately and, well, editing them :-P There is a point to this post I swear... but I'll get to it later... no point spoiling the fun yet so...

Can you guess what this event was???


I think I made that too easy... but did you know it was my first time to the races??? It may have taken me a while, but I think it taught me that... well... I don't think I've been missing much



I mean there is betting, and fashion, and....


...shoes :-D

 (which, lets face it, have always the added bonus of taking me to my happy place :-D... GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!!! Not in that way... *sigh* I suppose you have to have read the twilight saga to understand what I mean)



Oh and don't forget the pretty horses :-)... but here, and now we are getting to the point of the post... I realised that I really need to teach Eddy how to use my camera... or I will have a whole hard drive full of photo's like this...



I mean she really is quite talented. After all, every single thing in the photo is in crisp, sharp focus. 

That is, everything... EXCEPT ME! lol gotta love you Ed. ;-)

And thats my point,
Until next post,
D.

3 comments:

  1. I think she was aiming for the guys in the background. Shame she has no taste in men! LOL
    <3 u Eddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you really never been to the races before? How is that possible? How have I never known this?
    and I laughed so hard, literally burst out laughing to the point where my sister walked in demanding to know what was so funny, when I came across that last photo! It's just so ridiculous that the guys in the background are in such clear focus. This just made my dad =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops, made my DAY! not dad, because well that just doesn't make sense =P

    ReplyDelete