Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Proposal - Darcy's dream.

So, the other day Bell had a strange dream... about me! (okay random) And even better, she wrote it all down :-P and so I (being out of ideas myself) have decided to share it with y'all (someone has been watching too much 'True Blood' and so my head voice - that is the one inside my head not the singing one - has started to evolve a certain Southern Belle twang... just thought I'd share)...

Now, the following I remind you - just so we are clear - is not written by me... I do not own any of the characters or take any responsibility for their actions... I only write comments in the margins :-D (because as we all are aware, I have an opinion on everything and I'll be damned if I don't use this post to share it ;-P)

The Proposal - Darcy's dream. By Bell

I had a really weird dream… (great opening line don't you think)

I (Belle) was auditioning for a coca-cola commercial with Codie (ummm???), and we were selected to go through and be a part of the add campaign on television (you two are just so multi-talented :-D how on earth did you ever become my friends) when I found out you had been proposed to and were trying to decide whether or not to marry him. (WTF?!?! please excuse my French)

So I got on facebook to see whether or not this was true (as you do) and your status update was "Darcy No-Last-Name wonders if she should say yes or no?" (because, you know, I am a fb whore and update my status all the time *cough cough*)

I wanted to go and find you to see what you were thinking, especially when you had never mentioned that you were seeing someone, let alone considering to marry them!! (your not the only one who is confused... I'd like to know who he is too!) However, I couldn't go because we started shooting for the Coca-cola television commercial and I had to be there! (ever heard of a phone there darl???, I assume you had one that you used to check my fb updates on)

So, after they finished filming me (which was all very vague) I logged back onto facebook to see if you had made up your mind about the proposal. In which I found your status update to be "Darcy wonders if she should be Mrs Robinson?" *cough, splutter, gag, bahahahahahahahahahahah* hmmm because I would leave such a life changing decision in the hands of my extended 'friends' online... (I think that was the last name but I really can't remember that detail)… to which I commented "??" (Its a brilliant response isn't it?) (your so witty :-P)

At this point I decided it was time to find you… and I traveled for what seemed like an eternity through dark streets, lanes, London suburbia, and a whole blur of overlapping locations to the point where I couldn't distinguish anything anymore, neither time or place, before I found your location. (once again, ever heard of a phone?)

I walked into what seemed to be a maze of bedrooms (I think I understand it as we were holidaying there, as in the girls?) where in the first bedroom filled with bunk-beds I found the group (all the girls with the exception of you and Eddy). I asked them if they knew anything, they didn't, but did ask me how my commercial went.

I walked away from them deeper into the maze of rooms and bedrooms before I found you and Eddy. I asked how you could possibly not tell me about the fact you were contemplating marriage and demanded to know who you were planning on marrying! (*cowers in the corner* I don't know, I don't know, you were supposed to be telling me!)

You replied (in a very laid back and blaze manner) (cause I am so laid back and Blase) that "He's just Alex, I've known him for ages from a long time back." I had never heard of him!

You then proceeded to crawl into the nearest single bed and wrap yourselves (no that is not a typo, it reads "yourselves"... why are Eddy and I crawling in to share one single bed when you descrive it as being a room full of bunks? I mean I can understand if it was the only double bed in the room - you can't expect either of us to give up the double and let the other have all that space to herself even if it does mean we both get less overall - but they are all singles!! What are you hinting at :-P) in the covers.

I asked you whether you were going to say yes and marry him, however you decided at that point to fall asleep.(LOL in true Darcy fashion... it is always sleep time :-D especially in stressful situations)

My last thought as I stood there watching you was "oh great, now where am I supposed to sleep." (in one of the other many bunks? or you could join us in the single... might start getting a little cramped tho)

THE END.

So there you have it... Bell's, um, strange dream :-P. Now, to all you dream interpreters out there... what does this all mean??? and more importantly.... what does it mean for me :-D.

until next time.
much love
D.

1 comment:

  1. great dream sequence - you both have marriage on the brain - I think you not telling bell is like some other friend not telling her whats really going on - with holding of vital information and getting really frustrated - typical love/romantic relationships

    But it is typical of Darcy to avoid contact at the end - stubborn in communication

    Morpheus

    ReplyDelete