Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DARCY HAS WRITER'S BLOCK!!!

(and yes that does most certainly call for caps)

So, I devided last week that I wanted to have a more regular pattern for my posts... like one every Tuesday and Thursday to be exact and any others that I felt the need to publish would be  bonus but Tuesday and Thursday were a must.

*hehe...he* umm.... maybe I'm just no good with deadlines or performing on demand, or maybe life in general has hit a plateau, or I'm just not paying enough attention because I've got nothing, NADA, my mind is blank... one big black hole that refuses to produce anything of worth.

Then again, Taxation Law isn't exactly the subject I'd use to get the creative juices going... well actually its great for the day dreaming but since I don't particularly want to change the rating of this blog... I think I'll just keep them to myself :D *angel halo*

Anywho, this is all just a long, drawn out way of me saying that I'm in a creative and general funk... too much time alone (while I love it) makes Darcy a boring person... and it also makes us talk about ourselves in the third person and royal plural at the same time :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment