Thursday, May 7, 2009

Celebrating the death of a teenager...

Yes that's right boys and girls, today at midnight it all ends, my life as a teenager ends, and I enter a new decade... the twenties! LOL I'm saying all this like I'll wake up tomorrow and everything will have changed, which of course we all know it won't, but its fun anyway.

So... how did I spend my last day as a teenager???

Well I was supposed to be at work, and I was, well, sort of... for part of the day anyway. Gotta love my boss, she let Eddie and I take our 'lunch break' at 11:45 so that we could go to a Urban Originals (handbags and accessories)/Milk and honey(fashion)/something else sale... It was goooooooood (Just incase you were interested, I got a white silk dress - which i forgot to check the care tag on and what-do-you-know... its dry clean only -, 2 bags, 2 skirts and a jacket) *oh the post purchase Euphoria is... its... ahhh!!!!!* :-D

I just love buying myself presents (because technically I am not supposed to be getting any from mum and dad tomorrow because of this whole incident earlier on in the year where someone *cough cough* left their phone in their jeans pockets - even though they swear to all that is good and mighty that they checked them and couldn't find them anywhere - and said jeans went through a whole wash cycle before they were discovered to be the traitorous beasts that they are, by which point in time it was too late... my the phone had drowned, and the moral of the story is that a new phone was bought in February as a very generous early birthday present.

And yes... Eddie let me buy stuff!!!! (apparently we have been saving for so long that we are allowed to spend for one last day before we leave... little does Eddie know... I haven't exectly been sticking to our diet...)

Speaking of 'diets', mum pointed out last week that I eat an awful lot of chocolate... like its kinda sliped into my diet and slowley but surley becoming a staple... so to prove her wrong and myself that I'm not addicted I decided I was going to go without chocolate for a week (from last saturday)... I lasted until Tuesday. Hmmm... I think I have a problem... is there such a thing as chocoholics annonymous??? Surely I can eat just a little, I can control myself.... I think...

Anywho, I'll keep telling you about my day as if you care :-P

So, we get back after our approximately 1.5 hour lunch with all of our goodies and then basically spend the next 2.5 hours tag teaming between actually working as we were supposed to be doing, and putting on a fashion parade for the joy of everyone else (complete with me, at one point in time, standing on what for a minute was my podium and doing a twirl - you know that thing the models do, taking their jacket off and flicking it over their shoulders as they walk down the runway then turning...? yea that - and all I was thinking was OMG this has the potential to be another one of those things that gets me into some seriously awkward situation (not that it stopped me or anything)... thankfully luck was on my side today and I was safe. :-D *phew*

And that was pretty much it... the work day finished...

So, now I'm home preparing to go to the movies with the supergero's and making myself a pinata cake/cupcakes, which is basically cupcakes with lollies inside a chocolate bowl that you have to smash to get through... dw I know the description is quite bad but I'll show you picks I promise :-P

thats all for today
Nighty night
Tomorrow I wake as a non-teen
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment