Monday, April 13, 2009

Just another Saturday... except its Monday now so I guess I'm running a little late

I wrote this post on Saturday after work but didn't post it... I don't know why, I just didn't. Reading over it now it seems a little over dramatic to me but then if I think about it most of my posts are about a mile up drama creek so I figure meh! Why not :-P Hope you enjoy...

My eyes hurt! My ears hurt! My head is splitting open and my nose is bleeding. I feel violated, abused, upset and... a whole lot of other synonyms that I can't be bothered thinking of at the moment (your getting the picture right?). Why? I'll tell you why... Sunnyboy made me watch and listen to heavy metal on Rage ALL morning!!! Apparently I was being educated - grumble, swear, shoot eye daggers, stamp my foot and throw a silent tantrum - all I learnt was that these people must speak a different language like some Orc dialect because I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND A THING!!! For three whole hours!

On the plus side however I do have to say that most of the bands I heard - and no I did not catch their names or those of their songs because I was trying really hard to pay no attention at all and act like a spoilt brat OK! you got it? rightio we can move on - play some pretty mean guitar solo's (now that's something I never thought I'd say... since when do I use phrases such as "pretty mean." Oh that's right! I don't... so where did it come from?) In fact, if all they did was play their guitars and forget about the screaming, screeching, yelling, shouting, wailing racket that they have the gall to call singing (I don't know about you but to my ears 'singing' implies a melody) then I might even consider paying them a little more of my precious time and hearing.

And there endeth my education. You'd think that one of these days we might actually have to do some work whilst at work but you know us young folk... we are excellent at finding ways to divert ourselves from the issues at hand. Things such as my Cost management systems exam that I have on tomorrow (yup I have seamlessly moved from Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon again - come on *insert hand signal* keep up!)... I should really get around to looking at what it is I should know but there are just so many distractions and I'm just not sure that I WANT to give that subject an extra few hours of my life... ahh well I'd better hop to it. The sooner I start the sooner its over right? We'll see.

Bye for now
D.

PS please all take note... on this Saturday in question I did not get caught reading any embarrassing material *cough* men's mags *cough* nor did I find myself in any compromising situations... it must be a first in a long time and it was good :-D Probably one of the reasons I thought it would be acceptable to wear a corset to a friends birthday party later that night... but that's a whole superhero episode for another time ... :-D

2 comments:

  1. but guess wat there is another 20 million coming up so u can cause urself some more embrassment with older me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. let us please not mention the incident with the 20 million banner...it is blocked from my memory and that is the way i would like it to stay

    ReplyDelete