Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bell....


This is a picture Eddie drew of Bell the superhero (hooray Eddie is drawing again!!!). She thinks it is bad but I say it isn't so its going up (after all we all know that I am the Queen of the universe and everyone/thing must do as I say :-D hehehe)... she also has drawings of all the other superhero's but wont give them to me... maybe all she needs is a little encouragement.... anyone up for the task?

(Eddie is she based on sailor Jupiter by any chance... ;-P)

3 comments:

  1. hey! i've been nagging her 2 show them 2 everyone and apparently shes finished mine with colour - which i am dying 2 c, and i dont mind being posted, b/c its been a week since shes told me and i really really really really really want 2 c wat i look like in colour :p xoxo ps. eddy, i know ur reading this, and i looove ur sketches, their beautiful :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to see them!! They are amazing! I've only seen mine in colour and only the sketches of yours and codie's, but it really is amazing, it is you personified in cartoon! this girl doesn't believe she has talent which is insane!

    I love this pic..very sailor moon esq. My favourite was always Sailor Mars :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I've seen them... she just won't give me copies to post on the net... on another topic Eddie told me that she was working on a suitably angry reply to this post... still waiting :D

    ReplyDelete