Wednesday, September 25, 2013

246/365

246/365 by Darcy89
246/365, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
So it was brought to my attention by a very bossy flickr friend *jokes* (but seriously, you know who you are)... that I hadn't uploaded a new photo in a while... oops :S I promise I am still taking them its just that I, well, I don't know actually. No excuse immediately comes to mind.

So remember how I said I was going to give online dating a try? You would think that after about 230 days or so of self portraits I wouldn't have any problems choosing a profile picture...

You would be wrong.

I mean there were a few cute/suitable pics here and there but nothing NOTHING (!!!) that just looked like a nice picture of me with natural curly hair. Hence this photo-shoot...

And as for todays out-take... What can I say? sometimes its just too much to be always taking yourself seriously.

246/365 out-take

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment