Friday, August 30, 2013

230/365 Its a dirty job but somebody's got to do it

Via Flickr:
At the carwash wo-ooo o-oo yeah-ee yeaaaaaaaah, at the car wash yeah!

I think I may have done a tap dance to that song once upon a time... maybe?

My car is atrociously dirty, at the moment, I'm just too cheap to take it for a wash and too lazy to do it myself.

I should pretend that this was really me cleaning my car but really all I did was the windows before I got distracted and never made it back to do that rest.

Actually that is kind of a lie too. I never really intended to wash the whole car, its just the fact that it was dirty in the first place made me think of this photo.

Flakey moment for Darcy.

What can I say, there had to be something not so perfect about me ;)

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment