Friday, August 30, 2013

227/365

227/365 by Darcy89
227/365, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I shall call this "CRAP! the battery on my radio remote is dead and I already had the whole shot set up and it was going to be so cool because I was going to be climbing all over this thing and having fun and hopefully not killing myself but now, now now now I am forced to instead set the timer and run run run, climb climb climb and try desperately not to slip and fall and oh, look, turn, pose, click, phew I'm alive"

I'm just going to assume that I am the only person who understood when the paragraph above says but I'll leave it there anyway.

Yes I am still here. Yes I have lots of photos to post. No I am not sure when that will happen because these days I never know when I am going to have a real live computer in front of me at the same time as I have no essay clouds looming overhead. But it will be done.

227/365 out-take

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment