Tuesday, August 6, 2013

217/365 Spot-lit

217/365 Spot-lit by Darcy89
217/365 Spot-lit, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Still playing with my new flash and loving having so much control over what is and isn't lit. Don't get me wrong, I still have a very healthy appreciation for my cheap old halogen lights but their problem is that they have a tendency to light EVERYTHING in sight. That and they only have 2 power settings - on and off. So lets just say that I am on a high of possibilities, and I haven't even started using extra lighting modifiers yet :D

------------------------------------

Flash details (before I forget what the heck I did here):
Lumopro LP180 about 1m away from subject directly overhead @ 1/8th power and 24mm zoom triggered via sync chord.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment