Sunday, July 14, 2013

177/365 Army Crawling

177/365 Army Crawling by Darcy89
177/365 Army Crawling, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Continuing with the lines and shading theme of yesterday (ie the day before this photo was shot). I think I'd like to play around with more photos like this. We shall see...

Plus the its winter and my garage/ studio/ dance arena is cold and the many uses of the space are warring with each other. After all, we all know that I am loath to do the extra leg work of cleaning up after a shoot... especially in the less lived in areas of the house.

I am ashamed to admit that after 2 months of sequins from my birthday photo-shoot getting spread randomly throughout the house on the bottom of my feet due to the fact that I didn't vacuum the garage/studio after I was done... well mum had enough and did it herself :S

Sorry.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment