Monday, July 8, 2013

166/365 Suspense

166/365 Suspense by Darcy89
166/365 Suspense, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Hmmm... Picture this, its my first full day in Perth visiting Emily and I am walking around town (supposedly) window shopping with mum mum and aunt. I walk into a shop where I end up buying 3 knitted jumpers and the older sales woman tells me she LOVES my 'style', all except the stockings... "you shouldn't walk around like that, guys will get the wrong idea"

LOL.

Okay, so when I take a photo of them like this you could maybe understand where she was coming from but I swear to you, I am short and so people don't tend to look at me from crotch height. They really aren't THAT scandalous, just a little scandalous. And its a high/low dress to the back goes down to almost my ankles, its positively demure! :-P

Okay so i know that now I am just making excuses but had I been walking around with bare legs no one would have noticed a thing, somehow the addition of MORE clothing/covering up manages to make the outfit LESS publicly acceptable - go figure.

Anywho, I liked the outfit, it entertained me, and while I wont be wearing it to work or any interviews... I will be wearing it again. :D

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment