Wednesday, June 26, 2013

155/365 Cheeky

155/365 Cheeky by Darcy89
155/365 Cheeky, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
You know what really sucks about taking one self-portrait every day for a year?... That one lone but gloriously large pimple you get in the middle of your chin that just won't go away. And the whole time its there you're thinking "faaaarrrrkk... I don't even want to look at THAT let alone photograph it"

You know what rules about taking a self-portrait a day for a year in the age of digital manipulation?... The patch tool.

This week the patch tool is my best friend. Not this week as in "the photo you see here" but rather "this week the photos you will see in 2-3 weeks time depending on how I go catching-up now that I am back home in Sydney"

Yeah, I love the patch tool.

And I'm not afraid to admit it.

At least let me keep some of my vanity this year.

Because you know me and I always need a colour version
155

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment