Friday, June 7, 2013

141/365 "Look"

141/365 "Look" by Darcy89
141/365 "Look", a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Look look look!!!!! I'm baaaaack :)

Now just incase you missed it, repeat that last line in a sing song voice. There you go, thats better :) Miss me?

I sure missed you (or more specifically the entire world in general) but I hate the focus in this photo so please don't judge me for it... a replica has already been taken and corrected its just that this was the only photo I took on this day so I kind of had no option but to post.

So uni assessments are in, well 3/4 anyway and that 75% counts as done right?... sigh, I know, you're right. Its just that it had been so long and I've been living under a rock and you would not believe the limited amount of sunlight that reached me under there :( So I gave myself the afternoon off and edited one photo.

P.S. have I told anyone about how I love procrastinate? Because that long list of 18 photos I have sitting on my desktop waiting to be edited and posted is looking mighty intimidating :S So lets just take this little bit at a time right? I am thinking I'll aim to post 2 pics a day and by that reckoning I'll be caught up by... the 24th June... assuming I find a method of editing and posting when I am in Perth... yeah I'm sure it can wait until tomorrow... :S

toodles :D

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment