Sunday, May 26, 2013

138/365

138/365 by Darcy89
138/365, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
You know what I am doing right now? Well its not research for one of the three essays I have to write before Friday week thats for sure. But then I was starting to feel guilty because Steph accused me of not keeping up-to-date with my photo project thus forcing her to resort to reddit for her own assessment avoidance. Thats my excuse anyway and I am sticking to it.

Alas, a warning and apologies to everyone as due to the aforementioned essays and the pesky promise I made to myself to actually aim high for this years assessment marks (rather than being lazy and accepting passes and credits) I may or may not disappear for the next 2 weeks... :S

Sigh. I miss you guys already ;)

Anyway, I am going to totally geek out on you here and admit that I am really looking forward to the uni holidays because it will give me a chance to do all of the extra subject reading thats built up over the semester. You know, the stuff that the lecturer kind of just throws out into the ether as 'stuff you might find interesting if you want to read some more into it' but that you don't actually have to read to pass the subject? Yeah, that stuff... I REALLY want to read it all. lol :-P

Also looking forward to writing better descriptions. That is all.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment