Saturday, May 25, 2013

135/365 Under the spotlight

135/365 Under the spotlight by Darcy89
135/365 Under the spotlight, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Just playing around in the garage today and doing funny things like hanging a torch from the ceiling and playing around with the light... I think I have an idea for this set up but to be honest it was late and I was tired and just wanted to go to bed... so I'll keep it in mind for future days.

P.S.... getting used to this new flickr set up. I have to say I don't mind it terribly much except that I have one of those HUGE mac screens and so this morning when I first logged on all these pictures were GINORMOUS!!! And by that I mean they were really too too big to look at from the screen-to-face ratio that I usually employ... and the only way to make them smaller is to make the browser window physically smaller :( that and it frustrates me that it feels harder to see peoples descriptions now, from the home page you can favourite and comment etc but not read the photographers description which is kind of my favourite part of Flickr. But hey only two gripes in an entire site overhaul isn't terribly bad... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment