Monday, May 20, 2013

133/365 Afternoon nap time

133/365 Afternoon nap time by Darcy89
133/365 Afternoon nap time, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
In continuing with this semesters theme of finding random places at uni to set up my tripod, do silly things and take photos of it. Today I got down and dirty. That is all... starting to look forward to "uni break" (read back to full time work and CASH!!!) so that I have a little brain power left over to spend enjoying (rather than rushing and doing a relatively good job taking decent pics in a hurry) and improving my pics :D hehehe... but also still loving uni so ... lets just say its a balancing act between my two loves, and I am lucky that one of them only really takes up 6 months of the year.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment