Tuesday, May 7, 2013

125/365 NOT Impressed

125/365 NOT Impressed by Darcy89
125/365 NOT Impressed, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I have three words for you...

Clear Fluids Diet - now does that sound like fun to anyone else?! (insert sarcasm here). Yeah me neither... it sounds like some sort of crazy, Hollywood crash diet that was first introduced to help an actor loose enough weight to look like a prisoner of war. But no, alas it was doctors orders as my tummy discomfort continued for the second day in a row and they started to suspect developing appendicitis. That and 2 type of antibiotics one of which will mean that I CANNOT DRINK ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! Which is I suppose preferable to being hospitalised and having an operation on my birthday... but only marginally.

On a brighter note, I managed to get of the couch for long enough to venture to a localish camera store with mum to buy some last minute birthday presents!!! :D

This did however also remind me just how uncomfortable I feel going into a real life, in the flesh camera store. I don't know if its because I decided to go with a minority brand camera and most sales people just don't understand why I made that decision or if I'd be just as intimidated anyway... its like I don't want people to know how much I enjoy it because they might shoot me down and tell me I know nothing or else they might laugh at me or I might get some crucial bit of jargon wrong or worst case they would just shut me down and tell me to leave (which FYI did happen once when I mentioned the word Pentax" :S

Anyway I am now so excited for Wednesday because I am getting a new remote radio transmitter shutter release!!! :D It has so many cool options that my current one doesn't plus I will never again have to worry about the stupid line of sight thing grrrr.... aaaahh haha! So excited :D

(See I am not really all that hard to please)

Much Love,
D.

P.S. Note the mass uploads today... its because I actually have a photo PLANNED for my birthday and I would preferably like to post it on the actual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment