Sunday, May 5, 2013

119/365 Dark liberty

119/365 Dark liberty by Darcy89
119/365 Dark liberty, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
There is just something I love about a bit of contradiction in my outfits. This headband was so spiky and outrageous yet also non-threatening which amused me. And then I wore it to my cousins 9th birthday dinner, my uncle took one look at me and said, "Where's your torch?"

Even when I was ordering it online I called it my statue of liberty headband so of course I just HAD to take a photo with it. Unfortunately my torch kept going out :(

Lighting was only the flame from the torch and an the same LED light I used in the digging for treasure photo as a tiny bit of fill light on the other side. I knew this would give me substantially different lighting colours and I wanted to play around with that.

But essentially this is my dark liberty. Careful what you wish for ;)

Out-take 119/365

Much Love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment