Thursday, April 25, 2013

110/365 Empty spaces

110/365 Empty spaces by Darcy89
110/365 Empty spaces, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Take a look at the right of this picture, at about my elbow level there is a little ledge, you can just see it here. That is the window ledge to my room. One morning a few years ago when my family first moved into this house I woke up to find my cat moew-ing at me frantically on my window sill. This didn't at first seem to me to be a particularly strange situation, Beauty (as in "and the beast") like many cats loves sitting on windowsills and especially loves waking me up at ridiculous times in the morning. It wasn't until I realised that she was OUTSIDE my window, stuck and unable to turn around that I started to worry... As far as I can guess she must have snuck onto the balcony late the night before and no-one noticed, so when everyone else went to bed she got locked on the balcony and at some point in time decided she didn't like being trapped anymore and made an escape attempt... Anyway, it all ends well, I almost break the fly-screen on my window trying to get it open without pushing her off the ledge and she scrambles into my room as fast as she can. The end :).

110/365 out-take

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment