Thursday, April 18, 2013

106/365 Pool girl

106/365 Pool girl by Darcy89
106/365 Pool girl, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Lol, have been noticing lately that every time I go to tag my photos I have to consciously prevent myself from clicking the tag that says "summer" because my brain refuses to believe that we are already half-way into Autumn... does not compute. Summer all year round!

But alas, summer has faded and the cooler weather is coming in. I mean I am sitting here in shorts and a singlet but I'm wearing sox - even if they are thin ankle sox - to keep my feet nice and toasty...
The flowers by the pool are turning brown and the leaves on the few deciduous trees in the area are falling... *winter is coming*

and now if you will allow, I shall return to catching up on my Game of Thrones episodes :)

Tata

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment