Monday, February 25, 2013

54/365 Raining on the roof

54/365 Raining on the roof by Darcy89
54/365 Raining on the roof, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Eek! Getting so behind on my photo posting :S… okay so three days isn't so bad in the scheme of things but its a bad habit to be getting into especially for someone like me who has a tendency to get overwhelmed at the thought of a project if it is left idle for too long…

Today was muggy and hot! and then it rained and became even more so. But when it rained so long I just wanted to get out there and so here you have me enjoying the rain post climbing over the balcony and jumping the small gap to reach the porch roof :D

Forgot to change the white balance but then decided I actually liked the blue tones. In the evening it was my best friends birthday dinner and afterwards spontaneous kareoke, which if you knew her you'd know must have meant a ridicuolous amount of peer pressure… this girl DOES NOT sing in public, but what else were we to do when we were told we werent allowed to spontaneously play lazer tag because we were in heels??? The followed the worst rain I have ever had the disfortune to drive through… yup I was THAT person on the road driving at 40km/h in an 80 zone (that I would usually drive 90 through)… in my defence the roads drain so badly and the rain was falling so quicklet that it was impossible to tell where the puddles (oceans) were on the road… very treacherous.

Anywho, thats my little diary entry for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment