Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Madrid to Bilbao via Burgos

Hello again.... I bet you are getting sick and tired of all these short crappy posts... but one day i will go back and do something to make up for it all... here is Eddy...
the puppy (dubiously named as from the back it looks like a cat but from the front, that snout looks like a dog) outside the Guggenheim (spelling?) in Bilbao...

with the actual museum in the background...
more...curves...

Eddy...big big spider...

and then.... we got to the hotel and we had a pool!!!!!


so of course we used it... before dinner...
group shot... and then after dinner...
we ventured out to the random carnival across the road :D...
rigged games...

fairy floss (cotton candy) and hams to win :P...

more self portraits...
and thats about it... now we have left the great hotel and are back in normal average ones without pools...

lots of love and hugz...
D.

P.S. only 3 sleeps left and then a heck of a long plane ride which is already making me feel sick :(

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day in a lovely summer. I didn't realise puppy was so big. That building just looks wonderful. Did you go inside? I can't believe it is only 3 more sleeps.
    Looking forward to seeing you home

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that went really quickly :( loved the puppy - the spider, not so much :p and im soooo jealous that u guys can go swimming now :'( i hate winter :'(

    xoxo

    ps. i hope u found some seriously cute guys 2 bring home :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh! I can't believe you went to the guggenheim museum!! it is such an amazing building, please tell me you went inside?!
    carnivals, museuems, pools, beautiful scenery, new friends!! sounds like you guys are having an amazing time! Can't wait for you guys to get back so I won't feel so envious that I didn't go with you, hehe, only kidding, I miss you two! I'm ready to see the other 3000 photos now :)
    love xx

    ReplyDelete