Sunday, July 19, 2009

Barcelona

Our introduction to Barcelona from our tour guide...

I have never had a tour group that comes to Barcelona in which no one has left without getting something stolen...

hmmm... what a great introduction...

It was a lovely city though...

but my Spanish is apparently quite hilarious...

all these pics in gardens and of houses that look like they belong in a fairy tale are by the architect Galdi (spelling?) and I must say - If he was still alive I'd want to make him design my place...

or at least live in one of the places he designed...

anyway nothing bad happened to me in the end...

this is when Eddy got ahold of Snappy for a little while... its me shopping...

more shopping...

OOOOO...!!! 21st birthdays are Important events on the tour bus...

actually any excuse for a cake is...

and thats about it for the day...
Lots of love and hugz
D.

P.S. We now hold the tittle of the first group to leave with all of our stuff... woot!!! :D I love breaking with tradition

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you even spoke Spanish? Those Gaudi buildings look amazing. What's the problem with the shopping? Can't find anything you like?

    ReplyDelete